Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Serioulsy so blessed...

Ok, so princess introduced me to this new blog. It is my new favorite kill time at work. It's seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com It's a spoof of Mormon blogs. I'm not sure who writes it, but they must be one witty person. It's a blog mocking young (20-30) Mormon girls who are obsessed with blogging. (ironic) She is convinced her life is THE BEST and she is "Seriously so Blessed". It's funny because reading it I can think of a few blogs that I have read that are really like this. If you have time it really is worth reading! It makes me laugh out loud everytime! Good stuff!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That seems funny.I briefly looked at it, when I have an extra hour I will have to go through the whole thing. Good find!

Anonymous said...

I've seen it before. Pretty darn funny. A bunch of the local papers have written about it too. Seems like it's pretty popular. So funny how we're all obsessed with blogging now and 2 years ago we didn't even have it in our lives.

Now, get your butt up here so we can hang out!

Annie said...

My sister introduced me to this, too. It is pretty hilarious and sometimes embarrassing because I feel like she may just be making fun of me. Funny anyway.

Lenice said...

K-thanks soooooo much for introducing me to this blog (seriouslysoblessed). Talk about LOL!! Love it.