OK, some days I forget to eat breakfast and even lunch. (Really busy days at work.) Some days I have to make myself eat breakfast and even lunch. However when fast Sunday rolls around I wake up starving and thirsty! Today I woke up absolutely parched, I went to get a drink and I remembered it was fast Sunday! I think God makes us extra hungry and thirsty on fast Sunday. OH, and my block starts at one today, then I have a bishop's interview right after! Oh man, I'm hungry!
2 comments:
You're such a good example, Miss Brooke. Seriously, I was thinking about you today. I'm so impressed that you are active, make it to your meetings, and even fast all on our own - no one there to make you do any of it. You're awesome. Thanks for making me want to be better too. Love you!
Isn't that the truth. I am always so hungry on fast sundays. And I didn't even have to fast for 4 straight years being pregnant and nursing. That was one of the perks! But I am sure you will be blessed for your sacrifices! ;)
Post a Comment