Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lack of things to blog about...

I wish I had something really fun and exciting to blog about, trust me I got nothin'! I'm working 8 hours a day, going to class for three, and about two hours of homework. Fun right?! Oh throw in a little bit of Annie, and 30 minute runs and you have a typical day in the life of Brooke. Everyone please, try not to be so jealous, it's not healthy! After this weekend I'll probably have something to blog about, after all tomorrow night we are having a G.N.O. (girl's night out, if you read seriouslysobless.blogspot.com , you'd understand!) I think we are going to dinner and then going to see House Bunny. I'm pretty excited, I've been dying to see that ever since I saw the first preview. Anyways life is busy and crazy and I'm trying to adjust! So if I don't blog for another week please forgive, I'm doing this whole "college" business, BOOO!!! Also please don't worry about the Princess situation, we are still going to be friends despite work, school, and Christmas (Annie, that's what Jamie wanted to call her. Whatever it takes to keep Jamie happy!) So that's the current update on my life! Stay tuned for more boringness.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Brooke. Fun times. School sucks. But GNO sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

I hardly believe that anything that involves you is boring. You are the embodiment of fun. Every time I see the acronym GNO I always think it says GYNO. Yuck! Therefore I refuse to use it!

hbentley said...

Look at the bright side your days are packed and you have lots to do. Enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe your boringness--I always enjoy fun you and your blogs!! LOL