Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nothing quite like it!

Even though I worked at a Sno Shack for two summers I still love them! Nothing says summer like a hot summer night eating a sno cone sitting on the grass. Everything about it takes me back to my childhood. I remember many summer days, and nights going to get a sno cone at the local Sno Shack. I made Ben go with me last night to go get one, I LOVED every minute of it. (I don't think Ben fully appreciated the experience.) I felt like a little kid again and didn't have a worry in the world for about 10 minutes. AHHHH.... summer is the best! I'm sad I only have a week left, but I get the heat for another two months. (I think that is a mixed blessing!)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I! LOVE! SNOWCONES!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't had one stinkin' snow cone the whole summer. What kind of a summer is that? Duh. Glad you and Princess could experience them together. I can't believe school is already starting. Fun for you. So not jealous about that one.

Anonymous said...

I'm DYING for updates and pics of this weekend. I want to see it ALL - Jake, the house, the house, Jake, maybe a few of you and princess thrown in, etc. You get the idea. Loves! Can't wait to see you this weekend.