You know all week things come to me to write for this, by the time I sit down to write it, I can never remember them. Here's what I have....
-I've been broken up and stayed broken up for almost two months now! I've done really good not talking to him, I haven't spoken to him in over a month! Does anyone have any idea how freaking hard that is!? (Try being in tiny St. George with no friends!)
-I miss Amy comments on my blog! AMY COME HOME!
-I'm so so so so excited for Jake to come next weekend!! (oh and Mom, Dad, and Jen)
-I finally got my camelbak (pictures to come on that!), I wore it around my apartment last night. HAHA I'm a freak!
-I have zero plans for this weekend! I want and need friends so badly!
-Annie moves down in two weeks! Seriously I don't think I could be any more excited.
-My ticket hasn't magically paid it's self or gone away. I've had the bathroom fairies, where are the ticket fairies.
-School starts in two weeks, WAY not excited!
-Brad comes home 8 months from Monday, seriously where has time gone?
-My roommate Nicole moved out Tuesday night, moved back in an hour later, then moved back out again Wednesday night. Is that weird to anyone else?!
-I had to go to the UPS shipping yard, talk about feeling out of place!
-I have had the longest worst case of PMS this month, and I'm really way sick of it!
-I wish everyday was pay day.
-This has been the absolute longest week of my life! Why can't it be 5:30!?
Ok, I know this round is totally lame, but I'm tired, irritate, and ornery!
5 comments:
Yay! I am glad I was mentioned. It is good to be home and I am glad someone missed me. Even if it is just for my comments!
Love your blog--you express your feelings so well---hang in there---we're pulling for you and love you.
Papa and Maga
Now that was not so bad!! Good thing your excited for me to come down we will play:):)
Sheesh. I feel so out of the loop. My weekend was sorely lacking because I didn't have a chance to review your weekly thoughts before. Whew. Now I am complete. I don't know why you say this week was lame, you had me laughing out loud (as always).
Once again I love looking at life through your eyes. I am excited that Mom and Dad are going down to St. George this weekend. I hope that you have a wonderful time with them. I know that Mom is really looking forward to it. I know it is alittle ways away, but I want to come down when James goes off track in October.
Hang in there Brooke!!I am glad that Annie will be moving in so.
Post a Comment