Monday, August 11, 2008

I have a few thoughts.... (even though it's not Friday)

I realized a few things today...
1. I'm not very nice a lot of the time!
2. I tell myself all the time that I don't want to date, I don't want to be in a relationship, and I don't want to get married! All lies! (except the married thing) I really do want to date, and I do want to be in a relationship.
3. I am my dad's child through and through (And that is NOT a bad thing)
4. My job makes me feel smart. How many 19 year olds do you know that understand how credit works?
5. I get bugged far to easily!
6. I really really really miss my sisters! Oh and my nieces and nephews!
7. I think I'm pretty 85% of the time.
8. I worry far to much about things I have NO control over.
9. Whenever I walk out of my room and it's clean and I always stop and the door and think, "My room is really cute!"
10. Sometimes it surprises me the people that read my blog. Actually I'm surprised anyone wants to read it.
11. Being down here this summer is the hardest thing I have ever done!!!!!! Looking back on it I'm very grateful for the things that I learned, and the people God put in my life to help me along!
12. I'm such a blessed person! I don't know why I ever complain, I have absolutely no room too!
13. Sometimes I get so frustrated with people and can't figure out why. Then I realize, they are just not doing things the "Jensen" way! Silly them!
14. I'm grateful that my Dad taught me to look problems in the face and say, "I can and will do this! I don't care how hard it is, it could always be worse, and I WILL do this!"
15. I found a box full of notes my mom has given to me over the last year. Some were mailed, some were attached to Easy Mac, and some were even hidden in the pockets of my jeans. It made me realize, I want to be JUST like my mom!
16. Most days when all is said and done for the day, I lay in my bed and think, "How do people ever get through a day without the gospel!?"
17. Blogging takes a lot of guts. I never realized how much you put yourself out there!

3 comments:

Amy said...

A bonus "thoughts" post. Yay! Really a lot of your thoughts have made me think about myself. I have a lot of the same thoughts. And it is really great that you stayed in St. George. It took a lot of guts! Just think less than 2 weeks until girls weekend!!!! Can't wait to see ya!

Jill Clark said...

I LOVED this post! You are the best! All good things to realize, it just takes a moment to take a break and realize all these things. I love you!

hbentley said...

Very insightful thoughts. I know this summer was hard, but apperently we learn the most in the hardest sistuations(?). You are amazing and I know that the Lord blesses you with strength.
One of the many reasons we all love Ben so much is he takes such good care of you. It is hard when you see someone you love so much haveing struggles. Hang on it all gets better. RIGHT???