Yes folks you heard me right! Christmas came early this year. The moment I have been waiting for all summer is finally here. Annie Salmon moved down to St. Geezy today! YAY!!! YAHOO!!! YEHAW!!!!! I finally have a girlfriend, and we've already started having our fun again! I have missed Annie so much this year and have been excited beyond belief to have her back! So Annie, WELCOME BACK! Here are a few pictures capturing our fun for tonight, enjoy!!!
5 comments:
I am glad you have a girl to hang out with now. I hope your first day of school went okay!!! It was good to see you this past weekend!
YEAH! I'm glad you have her now, having a good friend is the best!
Merry Christmas then!!!
I am glad that you will have a girlfriend to go do things with now. What will happen to "princess"? Last weekend was a blast. You are so good to make the drive.
I loved being with you last week too. I want you back!
So glad Christmas finally came. Now we'll call Annie Christmas and Ben Princess. I love it! Everyone should have a good nickname.
Woww!.......um....not comment
Post a Comment