Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm very flattered!

I had no idea that my simple chicken skewers would be such a hit. Here are the answer to the questions that were asked.
Jill: Yes there is shrimp on them, it was Princess' idea, but it was really really good! Also I found a lemon pepper marinade at Harmon's. It was really tasty!
Jamie: I did just broil them in my oven, I cooked them for about ten minutes then turned them over and cooked them for another ten.
We added jalapenos between some of the pieces of chicken for a little extra spice, sooooo good. After they were done cooking we added a little extra marinade, and fresh lemon juice. It really only took my about a half hour to put them together and let me cook, and they seriously so good!
P.S. They have also made great leftovers!

1 comment:

hbentley said...

Sounds Yummy. I am glad that you are cooking and trying something new. I am glad that "Princess" is happy with the turn out at well. way to go.