Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm looking for a hiking buddy.

Last fall I went up and hiked through Zion's National Park. It was absolutely beautiful! I'm dying to get back up there, but I'm lacking a key element, a hiking buddy. I wanted to go up this weekend, but my Mother told me I couldn't go by myself. So now I'm looking for someone to go with me. Zion's is absolutely breathtaking and it's worth the money and the time to go there. This is the view from the top of Angles Landing, that is the hike I did. It was pretty hard, it's 2.5 miles up, all switch backs, and then 2.5 miles down really steep terrain. It doesn't need to be this weekend, but if anyone is interested in going please please let me know!!!! My only friend (Ben) told me he wouldn't go until it cooled off, princess can't handle the heat! So if anyone is looking for a hiking extravaganza I'm your go to girl!

4 comments:

Jacob said...

I will go with you when I come into town.

Amy said...

I wish I was coming down there. I would love to join you. Looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Is that picture for real? What the heck. I want to go. How do I hike with a 4 month old baby?

I LOVE that you call Ben 'princess'. I laughed out loud at that one!

Unknown said...

I am so in! When I move back down there :)