Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thoughts for Tuesday...

-Today is technically Tuesday, but really like a Wednesday!
-I'm never having children, for a couple of reason. First being that I don't want to see them get hurt, second I'm WAY to SELFISH, third you have to be really responsible (not me!), and fourth I have brothers and sisters that can birth my suddo children!
-Mom and Dad bought me a laptop! How wonderful are they! :)
-I went to Cafe Rio and ate lunch for $1.03! Nothing beats a free meal!
-A lady came in and sang to one of the tellers today. Who does that?
-The wall next to my desk shares a wall with the bathroom and I think the fan is going to drive me into insanity!
-"Gary on the kick drum come, come!" (Not really sure where that one came from, but it made me laugh when I thought about it.)
-I'm going to Hawaii in January!
-It's supposed to be 111 degrees this weekend in SG! Glad I'm coming up to SLC!
-Facebook is my new guilty pleasure.
-I can't find David Cook's song "Always be my baby" on itunes! I'm pretty bent!
-Jamie thought that James really had a lucky golf ball. Seriously Jamie?!
-Jill doesn't comment on my blog very often! Thanks!
-I'm so excited to go up to SLC Thursday night.
-I'm even more excited for Bridget to Brookesit me Thursday night.
-Annie Neider is my new best friend, wither she likes is or not. Hear that Annie, we WILL be friends!
-I miss Kirstin's comments on my blog! (Please don't tone it down!)
-Maga thinks I have a gambling problem! I promise I don't!
-Jeff's comments usually make me laugh the hardest!
I think that's all for today! I hope everyone who reads this has an amazing day!

6 comments:

Jill Clark said...

Ouch... thanks for calling me out.

brooke said...

You are totally welcome! By the way, I just reread my post, and I'm pretty funny! I was laughing out loud at myself!

J n J Foster said...

We look forward to Brooke's thoughts for the week more than Jay Leno's Jaywalking and David Letterman's Top Ten. Good stuff. BTW...That fan will drive you CRAZY!!! Try to convince your boss you need his office. He would be more productive out with the members anyway right?

Amy said...

Love Brooke's thoughts posts. You are very funny. I wish I could do a post like that, but I am not funny and I don't do much thinking.

Anonymous said...

I love that you call others out about posting. You've done it to me before, and I learned the error of my ways.

I love that I got a shout out. I still don't get what the deal was with James and his golf ball. Why am I am idiot?

Kirstin said...

You make me feel so loved! Thanks. How do you eat at Cafe Rio for $1.03? I would like enjoy it.