Here you are ladies and gents, Brooke's thoughts for the week...
-Is a zebra white with black stripes, or black with white stripes?
-When is someone going to ask me out?
-Guys are SUPER shallow, which doesn't help my cause.
-The more you make the more the government takes from you. (Thank you Uncle Sam!)
-I'm going to see The Dark Knight tonight, pretty excited.
-Someone once told me (Ben) that some guys like bigger girls! THANKS?!
-Then someone tired to redeem themselves by saying that once someone falls in love with me looks won't matter! Once again, THANKS!?
-I know you can over whelmed and I know you can be under whelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?! (ten brownie points to however gets that!)
-I think that the church should come up with a tithing program for poor college, you know, like only 5%!
-I'm excited for Mom and Dad's small purchase next week!
-Jake is coming to Vegas in August, and boy are we going to PAR-TAY!!!!!
-Life is what you make it.
-ANNIE NEIDER GET READY FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND.... SHE IS ALMOST ON HER WAY!
-I decided that I get the fewest comments on my blog, (compared to the other Jensen's) I would appeiricate it if everyone did their part to improve on this matter.
-"Which bear is best? Flase! Black bear!"
-I think anyone who reads my blog is getting really sick of hearing about Ben!
-T-minus 3 hours and 47 mintues!
-For the first time I'm not worried about being tired and driving up to SLC. (thanks for driving Ben!)
To whom it may concern, I'm very very excited to be coming home tonight! Please prepare yourself for this epic event! Everyone.....THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG!
13 comments:
I am SO glad you are coming up, tonight will be so much fun!
I am calling "10 Things I Hate About You" on the whelmed comment!
Okay, not that my opinion matters AT ALL, but I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY like Ben. I enjoy hearing about your escapades, and quite frankly I don't understand why he's not your boyfriend... ;) Hey, you're the one that asked.
Okay, you didn't ask but you said "anyone reading is probably sick of hearing about Ben" and I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I'm sorry--it's all I have.
Okay, you didn't ask but you said "anyone reading is probably sick of hearing about Ben" and I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I'm sorry--it's all I have.
Oh Brooke. Can't wait to see you!
I love how your mind works!
Why don't you want to be best friend with any of my kids?
"Fact: bears eat beets! Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica!"
Well, Brooke. Trent says it doesn't matter how big I get, he will still love me???
I wish I could come to the party in Vegas. I am jealous!
I saw Dark Knight last night and can I say I am soooo sad the Heath Ledger is gone! He is so good!
I am not getting sick of hearing about Ben. I am so glad you have him to hang out with.
Are you overwhelmed with all my comments? Am I fulfilling your demand on increasing your comments?
Post a Comment