Sunday, July 6, 2008

There's no place like home!!!

I had a wonderful weekend at home! My weekend was full of family, friends, fun, and a LOT of driving!!! I got up to SLC Thursday night and I went and met up with my friends. I had fun with them, it's always good to see them! We just hung out and did a whole lot of nothing. It was great! I drove up to my cabin Friday morning to meet up with the rest of the gang. In true Jensen style I was up there by about 9:15am. It was so nice being up there away from the stresses of real life! I never wanted to come home! We rode 4-wheelers, went down to Oakley to see fireworks, and the best part of all: we did NOTHING! I came home Saturday afternoon stopped by Maga and Papa's to say hi, cute Maga filled my car up with gas for me! Love her!! After Maga and Papa's I headed home and got ready for a DATE. Yes, that's right I Brooke Jensen went on a date! We went and saw Indiana Jones, dumb, and we went and got Maggie Moo's ice cream, yummy! I went to church this morning, and then visited the Bentley residence. I'm now home and it's all just memories, but wonderful ones at that!
Driving up to SLC! Don't worry I don't have ADD (not) gas is cheap (also false), and I love being in a car of hours (false)
Andy was so exciting to see me! (I just had to help him realize it!) We went for a little romantic scooter ride together!
My good friend Jase, he just got back from his mission, it was so much fun to see him! He is a hoot! (Ok, me eyes look super creepy in this picture!)
Don't ask, I don't even think I have an answer! It is funny however!


How about some more driving!
The cute girls on our hike! That was my workout for the month!


Me and Andrew on the 4-wheelers, he love it!(I think it was probably because I was driving!)(Let's be honest, I am pretty fun!)
Me and Morgan, thank heavens she didn't throw up on me! The girls loved our little hike, well Morgan did until I tripped and she almost fell out! Sorry Amy!!
Jilly Bugs and I, we are now hardcore hikers! Don't mess with us!
Lazy Jill made me carry her baby, it's ok because I'm way strong!
Fireworks in Oakley! (the City, not my niece!)

I had such a fun weekend, thanks to everyone who made it so much fun. Including those who made me cry Saturday morning, you know who you are. Actually I'm so much fun you should be thanking me, Your Welcome! (HAHA just kidding, but seriously, your welcome!)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. You seriously are so cute. It was so fun to see you and spend some of the weekend together. I'm glad you made it back safe.

i love you!

Amy said...

Absolutely love all the pictures!!! You were so nice to take my girls on a hike. I am sure they loved it. I think the firework picture turned out sooo cute. I may have to steal it!