Thursday, July 17, 2008

A few random pictures

I realized I haven't put very fun pictures of my life on my blog lately. Here are the few that have accumulated. They are all pretty random, but I loved all of them! And to think I think my life is boring!?
Andy came to visit me the other night. We had an entire photo shoot, this one was my most favorite! I don't think anything could better depict our friendship!
Ben and I went to look at furniture for Mom and Dad's house, Ben found this fridge and it was OVER! I think he stood like this and played with it for almost 20 minutes! SERIOUSLY! (and yes he does have a fake Chinese tattoo on his arm!)
I went and saw the Joseph Smith movie last night, after the movie I sat at the temple for awhile. It was absolutely beautiful! This picture doesn't do it justice!
Ben didn't believe me that plungers stick to your stomach, so I had to prove it to him, in the middle of Target!
These are my enchiladas I made the other night. They were so freaking good! I was so proud of myself so I took a picture!
You know Ben thinks I take to many pictures, but anytime we do anything he always says, "You should blog about this!" Sooner or later he'll appreciate my efforts to document our summer escapades!

4 comments:

hbentley said...

Brooke!! I can't believe that you would think your life is boring. Seriously, I don't think two people have more fun than you and Ben. Never a dull moment. I glad you two have one another.

Kirstin said...

Those enchiladas look tasty! I'm still waiting for the recipe. :)

Jill Clark said...

Is Andy in your bed? I think I recognize the background....
I love the randomness of this post, so fun!

Amy said...

Those enchiladas look sooo good. I am impressed with your skills. Love the pics and love all the stuff you are always doing. Can't wait to see you this weekend!