Ben is the brother to torment that I never really got. Last night I noticed that Ben has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen on a guy, after much persuading, I convinced him to let me put mascara on him! Hook line and sinker he let me put more makeup on him, and I loved every minute of it! After a few good laughs and hilarious pictures I helped him take it off. While I was washing his face for him he said, "I'm so glad I'm not a girl, it's a lot of work!" It was like a light bulb finally went off in his head! It made me realize, guys really don't get how much work it is being a girl! From makeup, to hair, clothes, the magic time of the month, the always changing hormones, and everything else I missed. I doubt that men will ever understand what goes into getting ready for the day. I go to all the work to look good, and then they don't even notice until I don't have makeup on and I look like a cave woman! I guess that is just one of the many differences between men and women!
7 comments:
Where are the hilarious pics? Ya, it is "fun" being a girl. That is why I just don't get ready for the day. But just think, the lovely monthly visiter makes it possible for future mini Brookes. And that is ONE thing guys will never get to experience. (the fun and not so fun things that go with it) ;)
I have had this argument with several guys recently and it always bugs me how hard they think they have it, but they will really never know all that goes into being a girl.
so funny! you should post a picture of that. :)
YIKES!!!
Oh wow I am worried lol
This is hilarious.. Looks like you guys had a little too much fun ;)
I miss ya!
I think Ben should kill you for posting that!
I think I love Ben even more. First, he is such a good friend to you which makes me happy. Second, I think that to let you apply makeup to him and have proof of it and then post it on the WWW. I am thinking that Ben will do whatever to make you happy. You two together are great. I can't wait for you guys to come up this weekend. I think that Ben's "Man Card" might be on probation for a bit, but I am sure it was worth it for a laugh.
Love you!
Post a Comment