Seeing is that I wasn't at work today I didn't get a chance to do my thoughts for the week. Better late then never, so here they are....
-I LOVE getting random texts!!!!!
-I hate when people "didn't get my texts" or "forgot to text back".
-I think a three day work weeks is good for me.
-I'm really never having kids.
-I've seen Batman twice, loved it both times.
-I got to see the wonderful Annie Salmon today, I miss her and am excited for her to get her bum back down to St. George.
-I was really "sick" today! Meaning I couldn't work. Shoot!
-Jamie and I were at Nordstroms and watched a shoplifter get spear tackled, talk about right place and the right time!
-Mike Neider discouraged me from ever wanting to get married.
-I got to hang out with Jamie all day yesterday, and Amy+7 all day today! Heidi your day is tomorrow, keep a stiff upper lip solider!
-I found a kid I went to high school with walking down the street the other day and invited him over for dinner and drove him home. Talk about random!!! (While in SLC)
-Jamba Juice is my absolute favorite treat to get while in SLC, my favorite treat in general is probably.... the watermelon sour patch kids! YUMMY!!!
-I officially bestow Amy with the "Queen of Blogging Comments" award! No one else even came close, sorry guys, better luck next year!
-I'm LOVING my new blog background!!!
Sorry this one isn't as funny as usually, it's late and I'm tired. I just couldn't stand to let me fans down!
3 comments:
OH Brooke! I am glad I am the queen of something around here!!! Thanks for hanging out with me yesterday. It was fun to get to be with you for hours!!! And why are you not having kids and why don't you ever want to get married???
"Why so serious?"
I second you on the kids part, but not so much the marriage thing. That I want.
I look forward to your thoughts each and every week. I like seeing life through the eyes of Brooke. It is so thought provoaking. Yeasterday was a lot of fun. I think I need to start working on a trip down south. Thanks for all you help. Love you.
Post a Comment