Me and a friend of mine (he asked that I don't name his name, we'll refer to him as Princess) decided that we would make a healthily dinner. So I made red homemade mashed potatoes and chicken skewers. I'm not going to lie I did a mighty fine job! It tasted so good and was a totally hit with Princess. (I'm sorry there are so many pictures of me, but Princess didn't want to photographed.) It was way fun making dinner and even more fun eating! The fun things I do in St. Geroge right?
3 comments:
Those look delish! Good work on the healthy, home cooked meal!
Those do look so good! What are you putting on them? Is there shrimp on their too?
Yumm - ee!!! I want to eat those right now! What sauce did you put on them? Did you broil them in your oven? How did you do it?
Post a Comment