Tuesday, July 8, 2008

When it rains, it pours.

It was a harsh realization being around my friends this past weekend, life continues without Brooke. Even though I haven't been home with my friends they are all together, and I'm kind of the odd man out. My excitement to see them quickly turned to sadness when I realized how out of the loop I am. Not only did things not go well being with them in SLC, I got in a huge fight with my best friend, and realized I couldn't hang out with my only friend in St. George as much. I'm waiting to catch a break down here! Why can't things start falling into play down here? Why can't I just find out how to be happy? Why when it rains does it always pour?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up Charlie. I'm so sorry that you're sad. I love you to pieces and I know you'll find some really great friends soon - it's inevitable with your fun, charismatic personality. You're like a magnet.

We'll pray for some friends for you to find.

Brooke B said...

I am sorry Team Brooke.. Just remember i love ya!! I miss you and our stories and cafe rio ;)

Andy Davis said...

Brooke I'm sorry coming up here kinda made things a little harder for you. I just want to let you know, you are definitely not the odd man out! Brooke you are one of my best friends and I wish I could see you so much more then we get to! Sunday night I'm going to be coming downt there for a few days with my sister so we are going to have to hang out! DEAL? Oh and how do I become friends with people on here?

hbentley said...

I hate when people are mean to my Brooke. I think that you should hang out with whoever you want to in SG. Who are others to say who you can and can't hang out with. If they only knew what it was like to walk in your shoes. I would love to walk in your shoes. It would be non stop comedy.
Love you