Monday, July 14, 2008

What a Weekend....NOT!

Well my weekend shall go down in history as the most boring weekend ever! Friday afternoon on my lunch I went to Best Buy and bought an ipod shuffle in efforts to lift my spirits. Friday after work I went home and played on itunes for probably 4 or 5 hours. I got it all set up, and was very excited to have it so I could have so some tunes to listen to while I laid out on Saturday. After a long grueling night of nothing I went to bed at 10:25. It poured Friday all through the night I and woke up to a very wet, cloudy, humid day! No laying out for Brooke!:( I ran a few errands, and came back and watch 6 episodes of I love the New Millennium. (which was absolutely hilarious!) I made enough enchiladas to feed six, all for myself! After that I ran to Walgreen's to pick up some pictures, came back home took a bubble bath and went to bed. (at 10:45) EXCITING! Sunday I woke up went to church came home and took a nap. I was excited because Andy came down last night. I did break the Sabbath and we went to dinner, after dinner we went back to my apartment and just hung out. I loved having someone to hang out with! Especially my best friend! So that wraps up my boring weekend, I probably just bored you to sleep! Please keep me in your prayers that I'll find some good friends! SOON!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I've said before, you'll find friends in no time. I think it actually sounds like a good weekend - lots of down time. Thank heaven for VH1, right? And ya gotta love all-you-can-eat enchiladas. Yummy. You should try them with ground turkey sometime. They're super good that way too. I also have the best new recipe for a grilled turkey sandwich with BBQ dip. SO good. Let me know if you want it.

jenny said...

Brooke every body loves you! you will find friends! that's exciting You got and ipod shuffel!

Amy said...

ENJOY these weekends Brooke. I would kill to be bored for an entire weekend. Thats fun you got an ipod! I will look for my camel back and then you can go hiking with water and music. FUN!

hbentley said...

I am glad that Andy came and you had someone for a bit. I think you will be forgiven for going out to dinner on Sunday. You take what you can get. Look at it this way. This weekend you are coming up and you will be anything but bored. I think visiting the Jensen Family is anything but that. Mom already called me this morning working on some plans. A few more days left of work...
Get packed..This is going to be HUGE!!!