I have wanted a Camelbak for a while now. Today I decided to finally break down and get one. This next paycheck has my incentives included, and I did pretty good this month. I decided to celebrate and buy what I've been wanting for awhile now. It's back ordered so I'm not sure when I'll get it. Hopefully by August 16th, I'm going hiking with Jacob that day. So if anyone is looking to go hiking please invite me so I can utilize my new purchase!
5 comments:
Love the new purchase. I think I might need to order one to hold my Diet Coke for the day. How much does it hold? I wonder if I might be able to order one with a double bag. Think of what I could accomplish with all the DC at my disposal. I guess I really won't be able to hike with it. I will fill mine up wait at the trail head eat, drink and be merry and see on the way out. PERFECT!!
PS
Are you going to Disneyland I saw that on your "things you are looking forward to" list
Nice purchase. I love outdoor equipment that makes outdoor activities more enjoyable. Here is to future hiking, staying hydrated, and looking cool!!!
Oh and I love the colors!
I love it too. I have a ghetto, pretend camelback and have yet to use it. Maybe when I come down I'll bring it and we can plan something. Maybe I should start using it when I go to the grocery store and run my other errands. Chubby Girl is a killer lug around everywhere.
You will love it! Next time you're in town I would love to go hiking with you. Heck, I would love to meet you for Angel's Landing, but I don't think that's going to happen.
Post a Comment