Thursday, July 10, 2008

My best friends!

Today I'm not going to be negative! I thought that I would blog about my favorite people! The Jensen (Bentley, Neider) girls! I have been blessed with having amazing sisters that are my best friends. I love each one of them for very different reasons:
Jenny: Is the life of any party, she is so much fun to be around and can make a dull situation fun!
Amy: Always goes above and beyond! She makes everything extra special, and is ALWAYS willing to help! (even though she has her 5 midgets!) I also admire the amazing mom that is she!
Mom: Mom could have a whole blog dedicated to the many reasons I love her! My mom is such a good example to me in every aspect of my life!
Heidi: Heidi is my favorite person to vent to, she is my advocate, she always takes my side and makes any bad situation seem ok. Heidi is always doing something so fun with her kids, how lucky for them that they will have those memories!
Jill: Jill is the brain I never got, she is my go to girl for any question regardless of what it is! Jill is a great example to me, she is such a hard worker and never quits until she has what she wants! She also has beautiful hair!
Jamie: Jamie is the peace keeper, she is always looking out for the underdog! Jamie is so sensitive to others and their feelings! She is also a really good mom to her FAT little Annie! I also love how happy Jamie always is, I hope when I grow up I can be as happy as she is in life!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is probably the cutest and sweetest this i have ever seen and read! This picture is way to cute of all you girls! You are all beautiful! No joke i almost cried when i read this haha. I don't know all of them but they all seem great! You are lucky Brooke!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thank you. What nice things to say about everyone. You are such a good person, Brooke. I just love everything about you. You make the world a better place and you make the people around you happy.

Thanks for saying such nice things about me. I'll try to step up my game so I'm worthy of such praise.

Jill Clark said...

Best post ever! That is so funny, I was working on getting that picture put on the side of my blog just this morning. You beat me to it!
We really are so lucky to have the family we do, I was just talking to Trent how lucky we are Amy fits in and what good friends we all are.

Amy said...

LOVE this post and I LOVE that picture. I think it is so good of everyone. I couldn't agree with you more about what you said about everyone! You girls are the best sister-in-laws I could ask for!

hbentley said...

Brooke,

You are so wonderful. You wrote so many wonderful things about everyone. I think in the blog about you I would write

Brooke: Brooke is the party!! When ever Brooke is around we always have our comic relief. Brooke can always make you laugh. Brooke find always find the good and postive in everyone.

I am so grateful to have you as one of my friends.
I love you