Thursday, July 10, 2008

VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben needed to go to his car dealership in Vegas Monday night and asked if I wanted to tag along. Of course I wanted to, I'm always up for Vegas, although this time it was just a short little trip. By the time we got down there the dealership was closed so we just went to dinner. We went to Cesar's Palace and ate at Cheesecake Factory, YUMMY! It wasn't very late so we thought we would kill some time by heading to "The Largest Gift Shop in the World".(I don't even believe that!) We had a great time laughing at all the stupid stuff, but didn't leave without the essentials, you know, a boa, a bride and groom crown, and matching rings! We then tried to find the creepiest wedding chapel in Vegas, check, The Chapel of the Flower! HAHA, enough said. After a brief photo shoot, we headed home. We had a ton of fun, and I'm already looking forward to the next Vegas extravaganza!
Ben and I on our way down.
Ben excited to eat! (or just to be with me, I am pretty fun!)
Ben handed me the bill and took a picture, I'm not really sure why. (oh but I didn't have to pay! Thanks Ben!)
Here we are at the gift shop, it really is almost a big as a block. (keep in mind this is in the heart of the LV ghetto!)
Us after we got the necessities!
What about this sign looks like a good idea!? Although it is a little alluring, INTIMATE! ELEGANT! LEGENDARY! Words I would usually use to describe a Vegas wedding!
Ready to be going home, I really was so tired! Eating, shopping and a photo shoot did me in!


5 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious! Love the feather boas!

Jill Clark said...

Looks like so much fun! I love random events like that!

hbentley said...

I am glad that you and Ben were able to get out of the SG heat and enjoy vegas. It looks like you guys had a good time. I am grateful that Ben is so good to you.

Anonymous said...

You - Darling!
Ben - Creepy!

Just kidding. Love it all you. You are seriously so funny! I can't wait to see you again. I want to do a Vegas run with you sometime - oh wait, I have child. Scratch that idea. I'll just have to continue to live vicariously through you.

Jill Clark said...

Is Ben supposed to look more tired in the last picture? His eyes look just as tired in all of the pictures.