Friday, July 11, 2008

Thoughts for the week....

Well folks, here is what you've been waiting for all week! The inner thoughts of Brooke Jensen...
-Today I spearheaded a DFCU family fun night for my branch, and I'm SO excited!
-I guess the St. George Branch is now know as "MY branch"
-I hate getting ready but love how I feel the days that I do. (Like today. This morning I look in the mirror and thought, "Damn Gina!")
-Today a man came in and told me how "shity" the world is and then left! I'm not sure what he wanted, he was crazy.
-I'm pretty lame, if Ben has plans other then me, I have none!
-Any lemon flavored drink tastes like pledge.
-Brad comes home 8 months from today!!! YAY!!!!
-I have zero plans this weekend, Scrapbooking here I come!
-Jimmy John's are my favorite sandwiches. ( I had one for lunch today)
-I got 11 1/2 hours of sleep last night, and I still had a hard time waking up this morning.
-I'm pretty sure I need to go to Facebook and Blogging anonymous, first step admitting the problem. I Brooke Jensen have a problem!
-I cleaned the branch break room yesterday, NEVER EVER AGAIN! There was Cafe Rio in there from 3 months ago, SICK!
-If you pay tithing with a bad attitude are the blessings counteracted?!
-I got August 22nd off, Girl's weekend here I come!
-Ben told me there was no such thing as a perfect 10, do you think that is true?
-I went to Best Buy today and the cutest guy helped, he was totally hitting on him! I'm being serious, I'm not just saying to make myself feel better! He forgot to ask for my number! LAME!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! I have been waiting for this! I totally agree with the hair thought! And I am so glad you got the 22nd off! PARTY!

Anonymous said...

I think you're a perfect 10. So excited you got the day off for the girl's weekend. How could he forget to get your number? I'm glad you're admitting you have a problem. I think I'll be at your Bloggers Anonymous meetings too.

hbentley said...

Have to admit that "Brooke's Thought for the week" are my favorite. It always amazes me the working in that mind of yours. I appericate your thought for they always bring a smile to my face. I also think you are a perfect 10!!
Love you!

Jacob said...

I have always wanted to peek into Brooke's mind - very interesting!

I am glad you are doing well. I think you are awesome!

Enjoy the weekend.