OK, I already know I'm going to get made fun of for this post, but I don't care! You know how when you look at pictures you find 500 that you hate and 2 that you actually kind of like. (even if you won't admit to it!) This is that picture for me! I have been thinking that I'm not very cute for the last week, but when I saw this picture I thought, Hey I can be cute! So go ahead make fun of me, I don't care, this was the self esteem boost that I needed!
7 comments:
Brooke, I think you are B.E.A.U.tiful! You are always cute and, you are right, you do look HOT in that pic!
Hey, when did you get nails? Have you had them for a while and I just never noticed!
I am glad you did this post. Everyone needs a good boost once in a while.
I totally agree with Amy, everyone needs a boost and it is your blog and you can post on it what you want! You are super cute and I love that picture. I don't know why you are being Vanna White with the rock, but you are still cute!
You are beautiful!!
I like this picture too..
I wish I was at that lake right now looks so fun!
You are so funny. You are a very beautiful girl and will make someone very happy one day!! I agree with Jill about the rock. You are being you and having fun that is what counts, keep it up!!
Every time I look at pics of you I think it's a good one. You are Ms. Photogenic. This pic is no different. You are a babe - inside and out!
CUTEST NEW BLOG EVER!!! I love it!
Brooke, Michelle is here by my side and showed me your cute blog. You are adorable. I can't believe that you didn't realize how beautiful you are. You have always had a smile to kill for and eyes that sparkle. I'm glad that you posted this darling picture. it makes me smile.
Post a Comment