Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Please Humor Me!

Just like everyone else I'm in love with this tag! I've loved thinking back to my first memories of people! So please humor me and leave a comment!

1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

8 comments:

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

haha oh brooke stop fishing for comments.ha ha.. we need to go to the lake!! again

Jill Clark said...

I have a lot of memories with you, I think its funny that we are all doing this were probably 85% of our memories are with each other. The memory that popped into my mind was when we surprised you about going to Disneyland, I was so excited to tell you but waited so long until we got to the airport, that was so fun! I also thought about the nights we put leggins on our head as our long hair and would play behind our bed when it was diagnol in the room. So fun!

hbentley said...

I would say one of the first vivid memories with you is when you burned your leg on the four wheeler. I remember watching Dr. Dad attend to you. I also remember the Lake Powell trip that you almost drowned. What an event. I don't think I have ever since the Family move that fast and we move fast!!Alot of the memories with you are laughing ones. You can always make people laugh.

jenny said...

I remember one time I had desk in my room and dad let us play with his laptop and one time we played like when ever there was a certain sound the murderer was on there way! SUCH good times and we would always have our little sleepovers!

Anonymous said...

Ok. Way creepy. You guys would pretend that a murdered was on his way? What a fun game - NOT!

Brooke, Brooke. Let's see. Some of the memories I have of you was the last time we went to Hawaii before my mission. I remember that last day playing in the ocean on TJ Flemming (or whatever it's called). It started to rain while we were playing in the waves and I remember thinking that I never wanted the moment to end. I also remember the time we were up at the cabin and you got stung by a bee right my your mouth and it got HUGE. So funny. Well, we all thought it was funny. I think you just cried.

Amy said...

Brookie, Brookie. Lets see. I remember when you slept over in the blue lagoon and you got sick. Not only did you throw up, but it seemed that you threw up, standing up, and turning in circles in the bathroom. Vomit was EVERYWHERE! I think there might have even been some on the ceiling. It's funny now, but at the time, yuck.

Anonymous said...

Amy - That seriously made me laugh out loud! I totally remember when she got sick at your house.

Brooke, way to be so thorough!

Kirstin said...

My first memory is when I picked up Jamie's slack. ;) I sent you a little first friend's letter, remember? I was worried you'd deny me but you accepted me. Woohoo, thanks!