It was such a fun weekend at home! I love you all and miss you already!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Shout out to SLC!
I had a wonderful weekend up in Salt Lake! It started off with a fun drive with Ben, if anyone is going on a road trip invite Ben, time goes by faster. When I got up to SLC Jill and I went and saw The Dark Knight, it was really good, scary, but good. Saturday morning me and most (minus Jenny) of the Jensen girls went to the Salt Lake City Farmer's market. (Sorry I don't have a picture, but everyone else's blog does!) After that I went and met up with my friends to go boating. Seriously I'm still sore! After boating we went to Training Table, SOOOOOO good! Then we went and hung out at Andy's house. Sunday was church and a fun Sunday at home with the family! It was such a good weekend to be home and spend time with people I love! Thanks for hanging out with me while I was up there. After a 5 hour drive I made it safely back to St. George, and I'm already looking forward to my next visit!
Ben and I headed up to SLC!
Jill and I very excited to go see the Dark Knight!
It was so hot on Saturday, we had to jump in and swim around to cool off! (Not sure what Meagan is doing in this picture!)
This tube is made for one, so we decided to try three! Bad idea!
Holla!!! Yep, thats me rockin the wakeboard!
"One More Time" seemed to be the motto of the day.
We found a wild deer to pose in out picture with us.
I love evey minute of this meal. Brooke, sorry your not in the picture, that is Andy's fault!
Brooke and I still think the same even though we don't live together and 300 miles apart!
Headed home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm still jealous that you got that headband. Why didn't I? What was I thinking?
So fun to be with you this weekend. Glad you had a driving partner this time around.
I was so glad you were here! Thanks for the movie and the adventure that provided. You are super fun and I loved spending time with you!
Jealous of your boating. I haven't been on a boat in years. Unless you count the ferry in New York. But I don't. Anyways, can't wait until your next visit!
Post a Comment