Sunday, July 27, 2008

What a weekend!

Consider this your official warning that this post has a LOT of pictures!!!! I had the best weekend ever at home! I got to spend literally every minute with my family, could anything be better!? I surprised my mom by coming home Wednesday night, she thought I was coming up Friday night, I don't know how excited she really was to see me. The next morning I went and hung out with two of my most favorite people Jamie and Annie. We went shopping and to lunch, I had so much fun being with her. It was some good bonding time! Friday I went and hung out with one of my other favorite people Amy and 7 little people, I had so much fun being out there with her. We just hung out, but it didn't matter, I love being with Amy! Saturday was Jenny's party, so much fun. (I did get to spend all morning with Heidi, so much fun!) I think everyone involved had a great time! Today was church and a LONG drive home. I had so much fun being home, thanks so much to everyone who makes my trips home the best!!!!! I miss you all already!
Me and Jamie at Gadzooks, I think we were there for almost an hour. This is my free Diet Coke that the cute girl at Mrs. Fields gave me! Love her!
Annie sick of her mom shopping, anyone who has ever gone shopping with Jamie understands!
My cute sister with her handicap glasses!
My afternoon at Trent and Amy's, I love this picture. Does anything beat being a little kid during the summer?!Amy being an AMAZING mom!


Cute Oaks on the tramp. I think she sang ring around the rosies a million times, it was cute every time however!
The Birthday Girl herself. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!
The crew ready to eat!

Amy mastered the veggie tray!

Heidi's favorite part of the day, the slip-n-slide!
How cute is this picture!?


My cute dad getting my car ready for the trip down. He filled my car up and cleaned my windows! How cute is he?!





7 comments:

Amy said...

Brooke, as always, it was so good to have you up. You know with you up every weekend it kind of seems like you still live here?(I know you don't feel that way.)
Awesome pics of the party and weekend. Thanks again for sitting around with me. Can't wait for your next visit!!!

Jill Clark said...

It was so fun you were up here this weekend! Too bad we couldn't spend more time together! Love this post and the pictures, so fun!

hbentley said...

I love all of those pictures. You had tons of pictures from the party. Will you upload them to walgreens. You can use my account if you want. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your help Saturday. It really was so much fun.
Hang in there in SG!! I know that it is hard, but things will get better. I love you so much and I am grateful for your friendship.

Lenice said...

Brooke, thanks for commenting on my blog. Fun to see your family pic's. Glad Jen had a great B-day!!! Enjoy So. Utah!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your pics. That one of you and I at Gadzooks is cute. Love the free DC. That was seriously such a fun day. I loved hanging out. We need to do it more often. I want you to post a pic of your shirt when you wear it the first time. I also love the pics of Annie (what is that girl doing?) and the one around Heidi's table. It was a great weekend. So glad you came up, you hung out, and made it home safely.

Anonymous said...

PS - I HATE that pic of me at Nordstrom. Yucky! Too bad we didn't get the robbery in progress. How cool would that have been?

Unknown said...

What a good bday for your sister! That is so much fun!