Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I'm with Jill...
Last night I was looking at a lot of picture thinking that I really should lose weight! I don't want to be a "sweet spirit", or one of those girls who is only a face, and I don't want to get the guy who likes "bigger" girls! (Only meaning I don't want to fall into the group! Becuase I really don't want the shallow guy!) So last night I decided to do something about it, I Brooke Jensen am going to lose weight! I went running last night, and started eating a little bit more heathly today. I'm sick of being the fat sister, so that is it, I'm going to do something about it! Hopefuly I can stick with this attitude, becuase seriously I want to be the totally package, and I want to look really good in my swimsuit in Hawaii! I'M GOING TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Luck Brooke! Being on a diet and working out is hard, but it is amazing how much better you feel when you do it. Even if you don't lose a ton of weight it still feels good. Can't wait to hear about your progress. Keep me posted. If it helps we can set up a workout challenge! I am always up for something to motivate me!
First of all, Brooke, you are the total package already. You are so cute inside and out. I literally love everything about you.
I'm with Amy, losing weight is so hard! If you two do some type of challenge, I want in. I was to loose weight before Hawaii is as well.
Yes Brooke---you are very cute!! Love, Maga
Post a Comment