
Ok, I know this is a really gross picture of me! Maga is seriously the best! In a previous post I mentioned that I would be really good gambling in Vegas. I guess that caused some alarm to Maga. Cute, wonderful, amazing Maga gave me $20 so I wouldn't make my way down there to try my luck! I guess she thought I had a gambling problem! So Maga rest assured, I will not be making my way down to Vegas to gamble any time soon!
4 comments:
I love thist post for so many reasons. Maga really is the best. I just love her to death. She is the best grandma. So glad Maga is saving you from the pitfalls of Vegas.
ps - I think you're darling in that pic. You always look good.
Your "gross" is how I look at my best.
ha ha this was a fun day im not going to lie.. im pissed you won though.. but way to keep it in the credit union! ha ha.
Post a Comment