Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cleaning house.

This is my sweeping pile of "stuff" from my JUST my
bathroom. This was my mop after cleaning just my bathroom.
GROSS!!!!
I moved into a fairly clean apartment, so I thought. Last night I decided to sweep and mop my bathroom and kitchen. I was disgusted with what I found! I was better off not knowing what germs, grime, and dirt was lurking in my apartment.

4 comments:

Kirstin said...

You are too funny and cute.

Anonymous said...

SOOO gross!!! Seriously. What the heck was on your bathroom floor that was red?!

brooke said...

I'm better off not knowing!!!

hbentley said...

Ok!! We get the idea about how gross your floors are. I am now ready for a fun picture on your blog. Everytime I link to your blog I am taken back by the picture. I could send you a picture of myself to post if you like!!!