Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"The Brooke Jensen Scrapbooking Foundation"

I recently worked on some scrapbook pages, I decided that I really do like it. Because I'm so busy, I decided that now would be a good time to scrapbook my Europe trip. (that was only a year ago!) My darling mom bought me a few things to get started, and Heidi donated a few things to the "The Brooke Jensen Scrapbooking Foundation". Now here is where the the rest of you scrapbooking fools come in, if you have anything you don't really use and would like to donate, I would happily except ANYTHING!!! Seriously I don't have much so I will take anything! When my masterpiece is completed I will show all of you my wonderful work. The joke in the Jensen family is that the girls aren't creative until after they have had sex. Seeing is that is the boat I'm in, WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments:

hbentley said...

So Funny!!! I am glad that you are getting started with Europe. You will be so glad you have it when your done. I hope the foundation will be a success.

Amy said...

Yay! I love when someone new joins the scrapbooking world. You better get ready for the scrapbook weekend, it will be fun! You know I don't have much scrapbooking stuff, but I will see if there is anything I can spare. ;) I can't wait to see the pages you have already done! You better have them ready to show when we all come down in 2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

I am so not in the club when it comes to scrapbooking. I do have a few odds and ends I'd be happy to give you. I'll try to remember to bring them when I come down.

Can't wait to see the finished product!