
My families visit started off a little rocky. Most people were here by Wednesday night, so Thursday we decided we would go play at some fountains in Downtown St. George. We hadn't been at the fountains for more then 15 minutes when James fell. I watched him fall and didn't think much of it, when he stood up he had blood running down his little face. I ran over to him and to my horror his head was much worse then I thought it was. I grabbed him and started to apply pressure to his cut. My mom and Amy looked at it and we decided that he was going to need stitches. My mom, Jenny, James, and I headed to the ER, Heidi met us there. 14 snitches later, and one upset brave little boy, our family vacation started improving! We were all so impressed with how well James handled it!
2 comments:
That poor head of his! So sad. It was honestly so good to see you and be with you this weekend. I loved seeing your apartment. I still can't believe how big it is! Hopefully you get some fun new roommates to fill it up soon.
I'm so excited you'll be up this weekend for the July 4th festivities. Isn't summer the best?!
Gotta love kids. They add a whole new meaning to fun. So are you going to school for the summer? Or just working?
Post a Comment