Monday, June 16, 2008

What is our world coming to?!

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=54963
I usually check ksl.com a couple times during my work day, today was this article about gay and lesbian "rights to marry" in California. It honestly made me sick how these people try to justify what they are doing! It's scary to think how sick and twisted society is becoming. It makes me not want to have kids, what is the world going to be like then?! I agree the the Roman Catholic Bishop in the article that said, "The church cannot approve of redefining marriage, which has a unique place in God's creation, joining a man and a woman in a committed relationship." Amen! People are crazy, and I hope this decision is reversed in November when people can vote on it!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ya. People are psycho.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even bother to read the link you put. It's all so depressing. I feel like the world is falling apart. It's encouraging to hear another religion stick up for marriage instead of just the LDS church. It seems that we're always the ones who have to take a stand.

Jill Clark said...

I totally agree, it is just so sad! Doesn't it make you so happy to have the gospel.

Unknown said...

I know it is way gross!!! I was watching the news tonight and it was talking about that. And the two ladies that got married were in their 80s that is way wrong! I just don't understand it!