Thursday, June 12, 2008

When will is stop?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously!! Gas is OUT OF CONTROL!! It's a good thing people come and visit me in St. George because I can no longer afford to drive to SLC! So it has been nice knowing all of you wonderful people, I probably won't see you again until I move back up. Yep, gas is that much down here in St. George, $4.05 a gallon. By the beginning of July.... $5.00, that's what they are saying! When is this madness going to STOP!? (I have to fill up today!)

5 comments:

J n J Foster said...

We don't really know how to respond to comments but we know that you like them so here we go! Yes, the lady and plant were extra and we didn't want to pay that much. We couldn't get them to go down on the price on that! Speaking of gas prices....they are outrageous!!

Anonymous said...

What the #$%^#$^##@#$^%&*$!!! I hate gas prices right now. It makes me want to punch a baby (just not my own)! Duh. It has been good knowing you too. I hope life treats you well. See you on the other side.

Anonymous said...

I'm saying "hi" againg just because I know you like comments so much. Loves!

brooke said...

Jamie has offically gone CRAZY! She is wanting to punch babies!

Amy said...

Ya, the gas prices stink. Try filling up a 35 gallon tank once a week. Ouch!