
Last night we had the Southern Utah League of Credit Unions BBQ. I had a surprisingly good time, it was really fun and low key. We went to a park played a few water games and ate dinner. Then came the best part of the evening.... tape ball. Everyone rolls the dice and when you roll doubles you can start unwrapping the ball. There is a $20 bill in the middle the person who gets to the middle gets the money! Well I was rollin lucky last night, and guess what... I WON!!! Ben and I actually tag teamed it, he was rollin pretty lucky as well. Ben and I went out to celebrate my winnings, we went to Cold Stone. I had a gift card so we only had to pay $1.43. The rest went to gas, BOOOOO!!! If anyone is going to Vegas let me come with, I roll lucky!
3 comments:
Good work Brooke!
Duh, I thought I already commented on this one.
I hate that you had to spend your hard earn (right!) money gas. Double boo!
I'll go to Vegas with you anytime.
ha ha oh wow!
Post a Comment