Ben and I went and saw Kung Fu Panda last night. I loved it! It was such a cute feel good movie, if I had kids I would for sure take them to go see it. I laughed through the entire movie. I think I'm going to go see it again next Tuesday with my twin nephews. Wednesday, June 18, 2008
An eventful Tuesday.
Ben and I went and saw Kung Fu Panda last night. I loved it! It was such a cute feel good movie, if I had kids I would for sure take them to go see it. I laughed through the entire movie. I think I'm going to go see it again next Tuesday with my twin nephews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gross! I hate bugs. My parents had to spray their house down there because those gross cockroaches will invade if they don't. I am excited that you will be taking my boys to a movie. I am sure they will love it! You should have Trent tell you the story about the Kung Fu Panda trailer they saw when they were on their Wyoming trip. Aiden was pretty funny.
Oh, and sorry about the grey hair.
Gray hair? Scorpions? First of, I'm not coming down if that's what's going on in the SG. Second of all, you should just throw in the towel after those two events.
Post a Comment