Friday, June 13, 2008

Some final thoughts for the week...

I've had a few thoughts this week that I would like to share...
-Maga is a saint, I'm pretty sure, her calling and election has been made sure!
-It amazes me how many people have bad credit, and how it never seems to be their fault.
-Everything in the finical world is ALWAYS someone else's fault.
-I really don't like quite. I'd rather have noise and commotion!
-I'm so excited for Hawaii.
-I couldn't be more excited for my family to come down in two weeks.
-Jill is still alive.
-I really wish money grew on trees!
-Where is Mr. Right? Heck, I'll even take, Mr. I'll Take You On A Date!
-Free food always tastes better!
-Jamie told me she wanted to punch a baby! (but not hers)
-I kind of can scrapbook.
-Mom is the BEST mom ever.
-Jenny kills me with the stuff she comes up with.
-Living alone is WAY overrated.
-GAS!?!?!?
-Old peopel are either sweet or grouchy. There is no grey area.

7 comments:

J n J Foster said...

Ha ha ha. Those are all funny. If you like noice and commotion then your desk is at a good spot cause I can still hear that fan in my head!!

heidi said...

Hi Brooke,

It's me Mike's sister, I am sure you don't care, but I love your blog. It is so happy! I love that Jamie said she wanted to punch a baby. Who says that???

Also, I loved the movie "What happens in Vegas" too. I laughed the whole time.

Heidi

Amy said...

Funny post Brooke. I will be sure to keep my kids away from Jamie. Can't wait to come down there! Keep up on the scrapbooking!

Anonymous said...

Geez, Brooke. You're getting me in trouble. You seriously kill me. I'm glad I can always count you for a chuckle.

Amen to Maga being a saint.

Can't wait to see you in two weeks. Ride 'em cowboy!

Jill Clark said...

I loved this post, so many things I can relate to. You made me laugh, and I'm glad I got mentioned!!!

hbentley said...

Beautiful!!! You are the funnest person to be around. I am so excited to come down in two weeks. This is going to be BIG. With all of us I am serious about BIG. I am glad that you like noise and commotion. Maybe I can send the boys over to your place for a few nights. LOVE YOU!

Brooke B said...

haha do you love denying loans?? You can scrapbook now wtf why couldnt you when i lived here?? haha sad face
i miss you tons tons