Tuesday, June 24, 2008
BETTER THEN CHRISTMAS!
I have been telling myself for the past month if I could make it today I'd be set. Well it's finally here, the Jensen clan should start arriving around 6:00ish tonight. YAY!!!! I now I have friends until next Wednesday. Trent and Amy and their kids come down tonight! I'm taking the oldest three to go see Kung Fo Panda, I'm pretty excited. (I hope their drive goes well so we can make it) Mom, Heidi, Jenny, James, and Josh come down tomorrow. I'm thinking In-N-Out to celebrate their arrival! Then Thursday Jamie, Jill, and Annie. AHHHHH!!!!! We will have a party when they get here! It will be fun to have my family down here in my element. I'm so excited to see everyone and get to spend so much time with them. Best of all..... NO WORK!!!! I have Thursday and Friday off to do what I do best, a whole lot of nothing! Now I just have to get through today!:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that "what you do best is a whole lot of nothing"! annie was telling me just this morning how excited she is to see you. I agreed with every word. We can't wait!
Wow! Sounds like quite the party. Eat a Double-Double for me, will you? Have fun! Give my regards to everyone.
Love,
Jake
Post a Comment