
Saturday after I finished writing my talk I decided I would go catch some sun at the pool. I hadn't been out in the sun at all this summer. You would think I would have thought to apply sunscreen rather then tanning lotion right?! Nope! I just kept applying tanning lotion for three hours. BRILLIANT! This is what happened, one bad sunburn, an extremely painful shower, and a very valuable lesson learned!
6 comments:
That looks so painful! I hate that! You better still be up for laying out when we come down this week! Just take a bath in aloe vera gel
Of course I'm up for laying out! It's what I do best! Lay out, burn, then tan!
LOL!!! I am still ROLLING!!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in 2008. You kill me. Mike will appreciate your burn. He always says he'd rather break a bone than get a bad sunburn.
Hope you're feeling better by the time we all get down there. Loves!
Very nice Brooke! Can't wait to see the blisters in person! I am excited for you to take my kids to Kung Fu Panda. I haven't told them yet, just in case we don't make it in time. But everytime they see a picture of the movie or the panda they scream, "Kung Fu Panda!" They are going to love it!
So now are you going to miss 3 days of work like your boss?
Ouch, sorry. How did your talk go?
Post a Comment