Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Paige and Morgan


Amy and her girls made the trek to St. George yesterday, kudos to her, she even came with sick kids! Last night after work we went and got In-N-Out Burger, and then back to Amy's parents house (which is so nice). Oakley was sick so I didn't play with her much, but the twins were so much fun. They were all laughs last night. I was playing with them and I had to run out and move my car, when I came back in they were crawling their way to the door to try and find me! Morgan figured out how to play "peak a boo" last night, she thought it was SO funny! (that's what she is doing in the picture) I love these girls, due to my St. George status I don't get to spend much time with them, last night was so much fun to have some one-on-one time with them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute girls. Even if I do say so myself. Thanks for spending time with us while we were down there. I know we weren't the funnest to hang out with, but my girls love to play with you!