Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Space Heater

Ok, now I know I live in St. George, but since everything is so bloody hot outside, everything inside is FREEZING!!! Yes it is 103 today, but I do have a space heater at my desk! I wear skirts or dresses everyday at work, and all I do is sit, so I get really cold really fast. Plus we keep the branch at about 69, thats cold when all you do is sit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to be real with yourself. Who needs a space heater in the S.G.? (SG, that's what we're calling it now).

Annie said...

I totally know what you mean. I really think the one thing I hate about Summer is how FREEZING people make it inside! Kills me. I'm known to go sit outside in the hot car with no A/C on to warm up after going into an overly air conditioned place.

J n J Foster said...

Maybe you should claim that you have freezer burn and it's blistering so you need to take three days off.