
Yes, I did go to the grocery story like this. Annie and I have been watching the US open, we were laying on the ground and we decided that we NEEDED sugar cookies. So..... we went to Harmon's without even changing. Once we found the cookies, we couldn't even wait until we checked out to start eating the cookies. (if you've ever had Harmon's sugar cookies you would understand!) So I did walk around Harmon's in my P.J.'s, eating a cookie, with no makeup. Weird to think no one asked for my number. I guess it just
further proves my point that guys are LAME!!
8 comments:
Nice Brooke! I think you look hot! No make up and pjs is the only way to go! I couldn't be more proud really!?!
You are a woman after my own heart! Suddenly I am craving sugar cookies and wishing it weren't Sunday.
Who wouldn't want a piece of that??
I mean the sugar cookie.!!
Who wouldn't want a piece of that??
I mean the sugar cookie.!!
That's why I love you! haha
Was our best friend Albert there??
You and your sugar cookies.. ohh you don't even know how much I miss Harmon's!! Especially our Harmon's runs and how much I miss Albert and his hate the world attitude everyday! lol
Oh wow i just rememberd the white choc. macadamia nut.. ohhh my mouth is watering
First of all, why the heck are you standing that way? Second, I love anything from Harmon's. I could hang out in their bread and cheese department all day. Third, I think you're a total babe. "Hey, Bwookie, what's yowr numba?". Fourth, get up here so we can hang out. I told Annie about you the other day, and she just looked at me with a blank stare. I think she's starting to forget.
Well, at least you have more fun than I do. My trips to the grocery store are certainly not as fun as yours. Take care!
I think you are a babe! I would ask for your number for sure!
Post a Comment