Friday I did a very STRESSFUL loan for some members of the credit union. This morning while I was working with a different member a flower delivery boy came in and gave these to me. Very confused as to who would be sending me flowers (hoping it some boy who has secretly been in love with me) I opened the card to find it was from cute Bonnie! The card said, "Thank Your for all your help!" How thoughtful! So needless to say it made my day and probably my week. I love random acts of kindness, especially when I'm the beneficiary of them!
7 comments:
Those are so so so pretty. I need to come in and see them. Isn't it so nice to get flowers every once in a while? Dosen't matter who they come from huh?
That really is so nice!
F word! All I got was a stupid frog from Dave Tucker and that was because I did about 15 loans for him. Girl loan officers get all the perks. But congrats
F word! All I got was a stupid frog from Dave Tucker and that was because I did about 15 loans for him. Girl loan officers get all the perks. But congrats
Triple F word all i got in 3 years was $20.00 from Kyle and Jewelry from Silver Bear. haha
That is awesome. I think there is nothing better to get something that is totally unexpected. I am sorry they are not from Mr. Wonderful that has been admiring from afar, but I am sure that will happen soon.
Well, whoever Bonnie is, I love her for making your day.
Post a Comment