
Yesterday day wasn't one of my finner days. I has having a pitty party for myself, really missing the family, and wanting to be home. (keep in mind readers, that I have not had one of these days in a long time!) I was sitting in my room minding my own business when my phone rang. I looked to see who was calling, and to my suprise it was my big brother Jake. I was really excited to see he was calling me. We talked for about twenty minutes about life, work, school, and being on the "enternal slow track". After our twenty minute small talk converstaion he told me the real reason he was calling was to tell me how much fun he had a couple weekends ago while he was in the always lovely STG. He told me he was just looking at picutres and he wanted me to know how much fun he had, and that he really enjoyed being with me! Honestly it was the pick me up I needed yesterday. It amazes me how the Lord always knows what you need and works through his other childern to bless you with it. I was so grateful to hear from Jake yesterday, it made me miss him even more!
3 comments:
Jake is great!
I agree, Jake is great. Don't you love when stuff like that happens? It is just what you need when you need it.
How cute is that??
Jake you're a good guy!
I am glad you felt better Team Brooke!
Post a Comment